|Jay Cutler Biceps Size|
Jay Cutler Biography, Height, Weight, Spouse and Body MeasurementJay Cutler is a professional American IFBB bodybuilder. Real name of Jay Cutler is Jason Isaac. He is four times Mr. Olympia champion. He is the one of the most popular body builder in the world.
Jay Cutler Biography
- Born Name: Jason Isaac
- Jay Cutler Date of Birth: August 3, 1973
- Nick Name: Jay Cutler
- Nationality: American
Education of Jay CutlerJay Cutler started training when he was 18 years old as a senior at Wachusett Regional High School. He did his graduation degree in criminal justice from Quinsigamond Community College in 1993. He decided to enter in body building after meeting personal trainer Marcos Rodriguez.
|Jay Cutler Without Shirt|
Jay Cutler OccupationJay Cutler is a profession IFBB American bodybuilder.
Jay Cutler Body Measurement
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Jay Cutler Height: 5’9’’ Inch or 175 cm
- Jay Cutler Competition Weight: 274 pounds or 124 kg
- Jay Cutler Off Season Weight: 310 pounds or 140 kg
- Jay Cutler Arms Size: 56 cm or 22 inch
- Jay Cutler Neck: 50 cm or 19.5 inch
- Jay Cutler Waist Size: 86cm or 34 inch
- Jay Cutler Chest Size: 150cm 58 inch
- Jay Cutler Calves Size: 51cm or 20 inch
- Jay Cutler Thighs Size: 84 cm or 33 inch
Jay Cutler Spouse Kerry CutlerCutler gets married to Kerry Cutler.
|Jay Cutler Wife|
Jay Cutler Bodybuilding TitlesJay Cutler has four times Mr. Olympia. But he won other titles also. Some titles won by Jay Cutler are:
- IFBB Night of Champions (2000)
- Arnold Classic (2002)
- Arnold Classic (2003)
- Ironman Pro Invitational (2003)
- San Francisco Pro Invitational (2003)
- Mr. Olympia (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010)