|How to get Healthy Hairs and Nails|
Make Changes in Your Life Style
- Choose organic food and avoiding toxins whenever possible.
- Stop smoking, if you are a smoker. By doing this you can improve the health of your hairs, skin and fingernails. Because smoking makes your skin dull and destroy your fingernails.
- Apply moisturiser daily to protect your skin. You can use suns cream when you go outside it will prevent your skin from wrinkles.
- Minimize stress from your life. Reducing stress from your daily life can make your skin healthier.
- Do some exercises. Aerobics increases blood circulation throughout your body, it will better for scalps, fingers and for your skin.
Change Your Eating Habits
- Drink minimum 8 glass of water per day. Drinking extra water promotes healthy kidney and flushes toxins from the body which results in healthy hair, nails and glowing skin.
- Eat lean protein foods. You can get your protein from lean sources such as dish, beans and white-meat poultry. Beans are rich in fiber which will help you to make your skin glow.
- Remove refined sugar from your diet to prevent yourself from yeast infections on your skins and nails. Eat whole grains and brown rice to improve your skin health.