|Fastest Way to Lose Weight|
Do Some Changes in Your Eating Habits
- Avoid unhealthy salty and sweet snacks from your diet. Avoid walking down the snack and candy aisles while grocery shopping to avoid temptations and cravings. Instead, choose healthy fruits and vegetables from the produce section.
- Stickily avoid energy drinks, soda, smoothies and alcoholic beverages. All of these contain 100 to 200 calories that add up and won't satisfy your hunger. Instead, stick with zero-calorie water, which also doesn't have carbs, contains little to no sodium, and gets rid of excess water weight. Drink about a half a cup of water for every 100 calories you burn to help with weight loss.
- Don't eat three large meals in a day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can eat five to six small meals throughout the day keeps your metabolism going and keeps you satisfied, which will help you avoid unhealthy cravings. Distributing your calorie intake between five and six small meals a day lowers the amount of insulin your body releases, which maintains your blood sugar level and controls hunger.
Start Doing Some Exercise
- Get into a plank position with your hands extended underneath your shoulders to perform the three-step plank. This exercise tones your abs. Lower your left forearm down on the floor, then your right forearm. Push your left arm back up and then your right to complete one rep. Do as many as you can in 30 seconds. Repeat three times.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and a dumbbell in each hand to perform the squat and shoulder press. This workout tones your butt, thighs and arms and involves constant movement to lose weight fast. Hold your arms straight out in front of you and bend your elbows at a 90-degree angle with your palms facing one another. Lower down into a squat. This is your starting position. Stand and press your arms up above your shoulders. Do eight to 12 reps.
- Put on your shoes and perform 20 to 30 minutes of cardio each day. Spinning, cardio kickboxing, running, swimming, jump rope, the elliptical, stair-climber and rowing machine are fast ways to lose weight and tone your body. Each of these allow you to burn calories, while toning your arms, legs and stomach. Split your running session up into intervals of shorts bursts of sprints and steady jogs.
Weight Loss Tips:
Use the lightest weight dumbbell when performing the exercises until you have completed them several times with good technique. If you feel pain, don't push yourself through the exercise. Stop and give your body a day or two of rest.