|How to Lose Belly Fat|
How To Lose Stomach Fat
- Exercise aerobically for 60 minutes five days a week to lose weight. Vigorous routines that burn the most calories include bicycling, basketball, aerobic dancing, running and racquet ball.
- Maintain a healthy diet. Weight control starts with eliminating items that build fat, such as desserts and fried foods with saturated fat. Ensure your meals contain low-calorie foods rich in nutrients, including fresh fish, vegetables, whole-grain breads and fruit.
- Count calories consistently. Calorie awareness ensures your exercise for weight loss won't be in vain. One lb. equals 3,500 calories, so burning 500 calories more daily than you consume is the best and healthiest ways downsizing quickly.
- Train with weights a two or three times each week for 20 minutes. Activities like lifting hand weights or barbells build muscle, which increases your metabolism so you keep burning calories, even at rest.
- Sleep seven hours or more each night. People who fail to get enough rest suffer hormonal changes that cause an appetite increase.
- Perform stomach-toning activities to tighten the muscles in your belly and create a flatter appearance. Perform an abdominal hollowing exercise by getting down on your hands and knees. Exhale deeply, and then suck your navel up and back toward your spine. Hold this pose for about 10 seconds and then relax, and repeat.
Weight Lose Tips
Do not lose more than 2 lb. a week without your doctor's supervision. Also do not consume fewer than 1,200 per day if you are a woman, 1,500 a day if you are a man. Limit your consumption of alcohol whenever possible. Alcoholic beverages are high in calories and directly contributes to belly fat.