|Smooth Hands and Feet Home Remedies|
How to Make Smooth Hands and FeetFollow the following steps to get smooth hands and feet. All the steps given below are home remedies. You can easily do this steps at home.
- Soak your feet and hands in warm water. Either take a bath or fill a small basin with soothing warm water. Avoid hot water, which can dry out your skin. Add a few drops of lavender or rose essential oil to the water to create a soothing sensory experience. Soak your hands and feet for about 10 minutes.
- Now dry your hands and feet using a soft, clean towel.
- Take a lemon in half and dip one-half of the lemon into a small amount of regular sugar. Use the sugared lemon half to scrub any rough areas on your hands and feet. Go over your fingers and toes as well using gentle circular motions. If you have particularly rough areas on your feet or hands, use a pumice stone or foot file to smooth out these areas.
- Rinse off your hands and feet using warm water and towel dry them.
- Pour a small amount of natural oil, such as coconut, almond or olive oil, onto a small cotton ball.
- Apply the oil to your feet, making sure to sweep the cotton ball around and between all your toes. Reapply oil to the cotton ball as needed until your skin is lightly coated.
- Pull on a pair of clean cotton socks or plush socks to keep your feet clean while the oil does its job.
- Do this process of applying oil to your hands and pull on a pair of clean cotton gloves.
- Keep the socks and gloves on for at least two hours and, ideally, around eight hours. Time this process for around bedtime so that the oils can soak into your skin while you sleep.
- Repeat the ex-foliation process about once a week. You can apply natural oil to your skin as often as every day.
You May Also Like