|How to Fix Dry Hair Naturally|
In this article you will find best natural ways to fix dry hair. If your feel your hairs frayed and looks dry, particularly at the ends of your hair, you may be left with a tangled mess while you tried to comb your hairs. Get smooth, shiny and manageable hair from the roots all the way to the ends, instead of struggling with the hairbrush. Hair becomes dry at the ends due to frequent hair coloring, heat styling or perming. Although the damage of hairs cannot be undone, but you can improve the quality of your hair with home remedies.
How to Fix Dry HairThere are so many home remedies to fix dry hair naturally. Here I will explain best natural remedies for dry hair.
- Massage your scalps with ½ cup of olive oil. After that tress with a plastic bag and then wrap everything in a towel. Do this remedy for 40 minutes and then shampoo and rinse completely. This remedy will back your moisture of your hair.
- Mix one egg into small amount of your shampoo. Apply this mixture to your damaged hair and rinse well. This home remedies provide protein to your hair.
- Take one ripe banana and mash it completely and speared it on your hair from scalp to ends. Leave it on your hairs for 1 hour and then rinse your hair with lukewarm water. Do this treatment once in a week for effective results.
- Switch to a shampoo and conditioner formulated for dry hair. Shampoos and conditioners that are made only for dry hair hydrate hair more than regular shampoo which may make hair ends fizzy and look frayed.
- Spray your hair with leave-in conditioner on the ends of the hair. It will add moisture and oil to the ends of the hair without making the root greasy.
- Mix 1 cup of rice milk with 2 teaspoon honey. Apply this mixture over your hair and leave it for 10 minutes than rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Do you know alcoholic beverage is one of the most effective remedies for dry hair. Pour some beer into a spray bottle. Wash your hairs with shampoo that is only for dry hairs after that spray a little beer on it and let it dry.
- Shampoo as little as possible. Shampooing may make your hair feel more clean, but it also strips oils from your hair. Because the oils come from your scalp, they saturate the roots first, then make their way to the ends of the hair last. Gently brush dry hair to distribute the oils all the way down to the ends.