|How to Recover Damaged Hair Naturally|
Reasons of Damaged Hair
The causes of hair damage may differ person to person. Some common causes of hair damage are given below:
- Excessive Hair Shampooing
- Chemical Processing
- Lack of Nutrition
- Exposure to UV Rays
- Hair Treatments
- Temporary and Permanent Colouring
Natural Ways to Treat Damaged Hairs
- Use nourishing shampoo and conditioner. You can improve damaged hair by using products that are formulated especially for dry and brittle hair, offering moisture and extra protection. Ask your stylist for shampoo and conditioner suggestions, or try moisturising products from your local drug-store.
- Massage your hairs and scalp with whisked eggs for a few minutes. After that wash your hair with cool water and shampoo. Egg is also a great natural conditioner for dry hair. Another way of using egg yolk is by preparing a shampoo with egg yolk as one of the major ingredients. Mix an herbal infusion along with a beaten egg. Massage this mixture onto your scalp. Leave it for about 15 minutes and then rinse it with cold water. This is one of the best home remedies for damaged hair.
- Cover your head when you go outside in extreme weather. It will protect your hairs from sun, wind, dust and cold.
- Massage your hairs by coconut oil one hour before shampooing your hairs. Coconut is a rich source of la uric acid, which has a high affinity for hair proteins. This property makes the oil penetrate deep into the hair shaft. The oil prevents the cuticle from becoming damaged and makes the hair look healthy and fresh.
- Avoid hair products which have chemicals . They cause split ends and damaged hair. Never use curling irons, flat irons. Stay away from hair dyes and bleach because they cause breakage and dryness.
- Aloe Vera gel is obtained from a freshly-cut plant. It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that can be enjoyed when the gel is applied on the hair and scalp. It helps to clear itching, dry scalps, and brittle hair.