|Sukhasana Yoga Steps and Benefits|
Sukhasana (Easy Pose) Yoga Steps
Easy Pose is a relaxation pose mainly intended for meditation and concentration purpose. As the name of this pose "Easy Pose", it is easy to practice and done. To do this pose follow the steps given below:
- Fold two blankets and sit on them with your legs extended in front of you.
- Bend your knees, and cross your right shin in front of your left shin.
- Move the knees closer together until your feet are directly underneath them.
- Slide the flesh of the buttocks outward so you can sit directly on your sitting bones.
- Place your hands on your knees, palm down and lengthen your tailbone towards the floor.
- Now be in this pose as you can by taking breaths slowly slowly. This pose will gives you silence and help to reduce tension.
Sukhasana (Easy Pose) Yoga Benefits
Sukhasana Yoga has many bunch of benefits. As I told above mainly this pose is helpful in stress relief and for concentration. Benefits of easy pose are given below:
- Good pose for stretching your knees and ankles
- Prompt inner calm
- Remove stress, mental exhaustion and collarbones
- Strengthens the back
- Increase concentration power
Variations Of Sukhasana (Easy Pose) Yoga
- You can sit on extra folded blankets to support your hips so the knees are level with or below the hips. Widen the knees to give your hips more space.
- If you have knee pain than to relieve it Roll up your socks and put them behind the backs of your knees before crossing your shins.
- For increasing calmness and feeling peace place your palms down on your knees with the index finger and thumb together in the Dyana Mudra.