|What are Healthy Vitamins and Minerals in Eggs|
Vitamins in Eggs
Vitamins contains in Eggs are given below:
- Vitamin A: It is responsible for the maintenance of normal skin. Vitamin A is also responsible for proper functioning of immune system and normal vision.
- Vitamin D: It is responsible for maintenance of bones, teeth and the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus in the body, to normal muscle function, and to the maintenance of normal immune system function.
- Vitamin B2: It is responsible for proper functioning normal energy to metabolism, normal red cells development, vision and nervous system functions.
- Vitamin B12: It is responsible for the normal functioning of immune and nervous system. Vitamin B12 is also responsible for formation of red cells.
- Biotin: It is responsible for maintenance of normal skin, hair and nervous system function.
- Folate: It is responsible for normal blood formation and normal working of immune system. It is also responsible for tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Choline: Responsible for proper functioning of fat metabolism and liver.
Minerals in Eggs
Eggs contains the following type of minerals:
- Selenium: It is responsible for normal immune system and thyroid gland function, and to the maintenance of normal hair and nails. Selenium is also responsible for protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Phosphorus: It is responsible for the normal function of cell membranes and to normal energy metabolism. Phosphorus is also responsible for maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Iodine: It is responsible for the the maintenance of normal skin and nervous system function. Iodine is also responsible for the production of thyroid hormones, the normal functioning of the thyroid gland, and to normal energy metabolism.