|What is Hot Yoga, Benefits and Poses|
Hot Yoga Poses
- Bikram Yoga: This style is synthesized by Bikram Choudhury from Hatha Yoga techniques. Bikram Yoga is performed in a room whose temperature is set to 40 °C (104 °F) and 40% humidity. Bikram Yoga class is 90 minutes long and consists of 26 postures.
- Power Yoga: This yoga is derived from Ashtanga Yoga. Power yoga is helpful in building internal heat, strength, increased stamina and flexibility as well as reduction in stress.
- Forrest Yoga: This Yoga technique is based on Hatha Yoga. Forest yoga is a modern yoga technique and it was created be Ana T. Forrest.
Benefits of Hot YogaHot yoga is popular among celebrities. But as a beginner you can also join hot yoga classes for 90 minutes. The various benefits of doing hot yoga are given below:
- Increase flexibility in yoga poses
- Increase the strength of body and spine.
- Enhance the concentration power.
- Hot yoga improves the balance and postures.
- Hot yoga is helpful for heart, reducing stress and lowing blood pressure.
- Doing hot yoga continue for long time may help you to cure low back pain and insomnia.
- The main purpose of hot yoga is therapy. By doing continue practice of this yoga can help to heal old injuries and may also prevent them in future.
- Hot yoga also helpful for people having diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, obesity, depression and arthritis.
- Hot yoga is also helps in weight lose.