Depression is a bad state of mood and aversion to activity that can affect anyone's behavior, thoughts, sense of well being and feelings. The people having depressed mood can feel anxious, sad, worthless, hopeless, irritable, angry and restless. Mostly people in depression lose interest in activities that were once pleasurable, experience loss of appetite or overeating, have problems concentrating, remembering details or making decisions, experience relationship difficulties and may contemplate, attempt or commit suicide. Insomnia, excessive sleeping, fatigue, aches, pains, digestive problems or reduced energy may also be present.
|Symptoms of Depression|
Symptoms of Depression
- Upset, tearful and down.
- Isolated and unable to relate to other people
- Finding no pleasure in life or things you usually enjoy
- A sense of unreality
- No self-confidence or self-esteem
- Hopeless and despairing
- Restless, agitated or irritable
- Guilty, worthless and down on yourself
- Empty and numb