Weight Loss Pills are used by people who are suffering from excess obesity. But before using them we should know all about weight loss pills or diet pills. Consuming diet pills can help overweight people to stay on a diet because nearly all of these medications work on suppressing appetite. "Feeling full" is believed to be related to a number of biochemical processes in the body. Signals to indicate fullness come from fat cells and the gastrointestinal tract; these converge with signals in the central nervous system. Appetite suppressants target a couple of key neurotransmitters in this process: serotonin and nor-epinephrine. Increased levels of serotonin result in a feeling of fullness. Increasing nor-epinephrine levels stimulate the central nervous system, decreasing appetite. Only one drug among the weight loss medications works in a different way.
|weight loss pills|
Important Factors You Should Know About Weight Loss Pills
- If you want to loss few pounds before the beach vacation or class reunion than weight loss drugs are not good for you. According to FDA, if you have a significant weight problem than you can consume weight loss drugs.If you have BMIs of 27 or greater than you can take weight loss pills.
- If taken in pregnancy- qsymia and contrave can cause to a fetus.
- Remember use weight loss pills as a supplements for weight loss not as a substitute for your weight loss efforts.
- Every weight loss drug have some side effects. So consult to your doctor before taking any weight loss drug.
Disadvantages of Diet Pills
- Liver Problems
- Stroke, Heart Problems and Depression
- Lack of Safety Regulation
- Lack of Effectiveness
- Some other side effects of weight loss pills include high blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs, valvular disease of the heart, elevated blood pressure, increased pulse and heart rate, restlessness, dizziness, insomnia, dry mouth, and constipation.