Cow Pose Yoga is called Bitilasana in Sanskrit language. This yoga is best for stress relieve and stretches the front of the torso and neck.
|Cow Pose (Bitilasana) Yoga Steps and Benefits|
Cow Pose (Bitilasana) Yoga Steps
- Start with your hands and knees with keeping in "tablet" position.
- our knees directly below your hips and you wrists in line with your shoulders. Spread your fingers, middle finger pointing forward. Place your head in a neutral position, your gaze resting softly on the floor.
- Inhale, lift your sitting bones up towards the ceiling. Open your chest and allow your belly to sink towards the floor. Lifting your head to look straight forward or look up (whatever is comfortable for you)
- Exhale, come back into your neutral 'tabletop' position.
Cow Pose (Bitilasana) Yoga Benefits
- Massages the spine and internal organs.
- Great as a warm up before class along with other spinal movements like Cat pose.
- Stretches the front of the torso and neck.
- Helps relieve stress.