Acne is the one of the most common problem affecting both females and men. Acne can occur at any stage of age. Washing your face with natural cleanser can help clear up existing acne and prevent new blemishes from forming. Many over-the-counter acne facial washes contain chemicals and exfoliates that can irritate the skin and make acne worse. If you have particularly sensitive skin or just wish to use a natural face wash, consider making your own cleanser at home.
|How to Make Natural Face Cleanser for Acne|
Oatmeal Natural Face Cleanser for Acne
- Pour 1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal into a clean bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp. plain yogurt to the bowl. Mix the yogurt into the oatmeal so that it forms a paste.
- Apply the mixture to your face and allow it to sit for 10 minutes before rinsing. Oatmeal can help soothe irritated skin.
Strawberry Yogurt Natural Face Cleanser for Acne
- Spoon 2 tbsp. strawberry yogurt into a bowl.
- Mix in 2 tbsp. plain yogurt until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Rub the cleanser into your skin gently for one to two minutes to help calm oily skin and fight acne, recommends Homemade Beauty Recipes.
Apple/Honey Natural Face Cleanser for Acne
- Mix 1 tbsp. apple juice and 2 tbsp. skim milk in a clean bowl.
- Add 1 tsp. honey, folding it in to the juice and milk.
- Apply the cleanser to your damp face, rubbing it in gently with your fingertips for about one minute before rinsing. The honey in the facial wash will help moisturize your skin, explains Good Housekeeping.
Wash your face only once or twice per day to prevent irritating your skin, which can make acne worse. Pat your face dry gently with a clean towel after cleansing.