How to Get a Flat Stomach Fast Without Abs: To make your stomach flat you have to first make the decision to do it which takes discipline. Once you have done that, you can make it happen by adjusting your diet and performing exercise. It is possible to have a flat stomach without doing abs.
|How to Get a Flat Stomach Fast|
How to Get a Flat Stomach
- Reduce your daily intake by 500 calories. To get a flat stomach, you must lose weight. To lose a pound, it takes a reduction of 3,500 calories. By reducing your daily intake by 500 calories, you can lose a pound a week.
- Have your diet consist only of foods that have quality calories. Examples of these are lean meats, low-fat dairy products, fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, whole grains and beans. Give up fast food, deep fried foods, cakes, cookies, chips and commercial baked goods. They are all high in fat and sodium, and they can hinder your efforts to get a flat stomach.
- Be selective with your beverages. Any beverage that has sugar and calories can add pounds to your stomach, and you should avoid them. Fruit drinks, sugar-sweetened teas, flavored coffee drinks, milk shakes, soda and alcohol are all examples of these. Drink water instead as it helps keep you hydrated and if you drink a glass of it before your meals, it can help fill you up.
- Eat more often to prevent overeating. When you eat a small, balanced meal every two to three hours throughout the day, you can have sustained energy levels, you will eat less food, you will feel satisfied and your metabolism will get a nice lift. Make your meals a combination of protein and complex carbs. A lean beef patty with lettuce and tomato on a whole wheat bun is a midday meal example.
- Do calorie-burning exercise. Cardiovascular exercise is noted for its positive effects on the aerobic system. It is also efficient at burning calories which can help create a flat stomach. Do cardio for 30 to 45 minutes three times a week on alternating days. Running, biking, swimming, elliptical training, kick boxing and rowing are all examples of things you can do.
- Work every muscle group except your abs. Weight training can build muscle which can cause your metabolism to elevate and lead to a higher caloric expenditure. To get a flat stomach without abs, do exercises that hit all your major muscle groups. Examples include bench presses, shoulder presses, bent-over rows, triceps dips, biceps curls and lunges. Perform 10 to 12 reps and three to four sets of each exercise. Do weight training three times a week on alternating days.