To get six packs you will have to lose fat and build muscles together. To make six pack abs, it will take patience, time and dedication. Everyone wants to make six packs in less time. So here I will tell you some most effective exercises to lose belly fat, stomach exercises and exercises for abs.
Read More: Top 6 Watermelon Health Benefits
|Most Effective Best AB Workouts|
#1. Exercises for abs: Butterfly Crunch
|Most Effective Best AB Workouts Butterfly Crunches|
- Lie on back with the soles of your feet together as close to your body as possible, with knees bent out to sides.
- Now place your hands behind your head and elbows in line with ears.
- Keeping back flat on floor and stomach muscles contracted, exhale and curl your chest up a few inches off the floor toward your legs. Lower to start.
- Do 10 reps.
How to do Butterfly Crunches
#2. Exercises for abs: Front Plank
|Most Effective Best AB Workouts Front Plank|
- Start on your hands and knees.
- Keeping back and ab muscles contracted, drop down to your forearms while extending legs out behind you so you are resting on the balls of your feet.
- Be sure to keep your back straight, hips up, and neck relaxed. Hold for 3 seconds, then return to start.
- Repeat this 10 times.
How to do Front Plank
#3. Exercises for abs: Pilates Scissors
|Most Effective Best AB Workouts Pilates Scissors|
- Lie on your back, and lift your upper body off the floor so your shoulder blades hover.
- Lift your right leg off the floor, and bring your left leg to 90 degrees, gently holding the left shin.
- Keep your upper body lifted as you switch or scissor your legs to complete one rep.
- Do 10 reps of this.
How to do Pilates Scissors
#4. Exercises for abs: Mountain Climbers
|Most Effective Best AB Workouts Mountain Climbers|
- Start in a straight-arm plank position.
- Bring right foot forward, bending knee.
- Switch legs, bringing left knee forward while moving right leg back (as shown). It feels a little like running in place in a plank position.
- Quickly move through this exercise for as long as possible without taking a break (do it at least 30 seconds).
- Take a quick breather if need be, but pick up again until one minute is up.
How to do Mountain Climbers
#5. Exercises for abs: Bicycle Crunches
|Most Effective Best AB Workouts Bicycle Crunches|
- Lie flat on floor with lower back pressed against mat and hands resting behind head.
- Bring knees in toward chest, and lift shoulder blades off mat. Be sure not to pull on neck.
- Straighten right leg while turning upper body to left, bringing right elbow toward left knee. Make sure torso is twisting, not just elbows.
- Continue to alternate sides to create a fluid “pedaling” motion.
- Perform exercise for one minute.