Bunions are very common deformity caused by a structured abnormality in the foot. Bunions becomes large on the side of the big toe over time. The symptoms of bunions are different, some people didn't face any problem but some have inflammation, pain and burning. Although best solution for bunion is surgery but here I will tell you some best remedies for bunions.
|How to Get Rid of Bunions Without Surgery|
How to Get Rid of Bunions Naturally
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is best effective treatment for bunions because it increase the flow of blood circulation. Massage olive oil on the feet once in the night and morning.
- Bunion Pads: Place pads over your bunion to ease pain and reduce pressure on the affected joint. Bunion pads are available at most pharmacies and retail stores.
- Caster Oil: Caster oil is also a good treatment for curing bunion. Take caster oil and warm it. Dip a clean cloth in warm caster oil and place on the bunion. Now cover the cloth with another towel to keep it heated. This is very effective to get rid of the pain.
- Ice Cubes: Take some ice cubes and apply to the bunion several times a day. It will effective in reducing swelling and pain.
- Turmeric: Take half spoon of turmeric powder and mix it well in little amount of olive oil. Now apply this mixture directly on bunion 2-3 times in a day.
- Change you shoes: Never wear too small shoes. Check your shoe size every few years to make certain a size adjustment is not needed. Avoid wearing high heels and shoes with pointed toes, as both can cause or worsen bunions.