Kidney stone is a disease is a solid piece of material (kidney stone) occurs in the urinary tract. Kidney stone disease is also known as urolithiasis. If the stone is small then it can pass without causing symptoms. But if the stone is more than 0.2 inch (5 millimeters) then it can block ureter and cause pain in abdomen and lower back. Various symptoms of kidney stones are given below:
|Kidney Stone Symptoms|
Kidney Stone Symptoms
- Nausea and vomiting
- Persistent need to urinate
- Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
- Pink, red or brown urine
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Pain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groin
- Fever and chills if an infection is present
- Urinating more often than usual
- Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
- Pain on urination
- Urinating small amounts of urine
Meet your doctor if:
- You face difficulty in urine passing.
- Blood in urine.
- Feeling pain accompanied by fever and chills.
- Feeling pain accompanied by vomiting and nausea.