Back pain is very common with about nine adults out of ten experiencing back pain at some point in their life. Episodes of back pain may be chronic and acute depending upon the duration. Back pain symptoms include weight loss, swelling on back, fever, numbness around anus, buttocks and genitals. Some most effective home remedies of back pain are given below.
|Most Effective Home Remedies for Back Pain|
Best Home Remedies for Back Pain
1. Ginger for Back Pain
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory compounds which can give you relief from back pain.
- Make paste of ginger and apply it on affected area followed by eucalyptus oil.
- Take 5-7 slices of fresh ginger root and boil them in 2 cup of water on low heat for 15 minutes. Now cool the mixture at room temperature and strain it. Now add some amount of honey it and drink it. You can drink this tea 2-3 times a day for few days until you see relief in your back pain.
2. Camphor and Coconut Oil for Back Pain
Take some camphor and boil it in coconut oil for 5-6 minutes. Cool it at room temperature and store it in a bottle. Massage this oil on your back twice in a week before going to sleep to get relief in back pain.
3. Garlic For Back PainGarlic contains an ingredient which can help you to get relief in back pain.
- Eat 2-3 cloves of garlic every morning on empty stomach.
- You can massage with garlic oil also. To make garlic oil, take some sesame oil, coconut oil and mustard oil mix them and heat this mixture on low heat. Now add 8-10 garlic cloves in it. Fry the garlic until its color change to brown. Now strain the oil and let cool it on room temperature. Massage your back with this oil once in a day. Leave it for some time then take shower in warm water.
4. Hot Water Bag
When you watch TV , put a hot-water bag on back supported by a cushion. The heat based treatment will help you recover backache.
5. Herbal Oil
Massage your back with herbal oil can also ensures a quick recovery from back pain. You can use any herbal oil such as almond oil, coconut oil etc. Before massaging with herbal oil heat the oil and massage it gently over aching area.
6. Eucalyptus Oil
Add few drops of eucalyptus oil in a bucket of lukewarm water. Now by taking bath with this water will help you get rid of backache as well as body pain.
Take a tube sock and fill it with rice by make sure to tie off end of the sock . Now heat it in microwave for 3-5 minutes, then just lay it wherever you have the pain. It works wonders for lower back pain.