Hemorrhoids are vascular structures in the canal of anal. Hemorrhoids are swollen veins located in the lower rectum or around anus. Hemorrhoids can be external or internal. External hemorrhoids develop outside the anus where as internal hemorrhoids develop within anus or rectum. In this article I will tell you some of the best home based natural treatment for curing hemorrhoids.
|Best Hemorrhoids Home Treatments|
#1. Lemon JuiceLemon Juice is one of the best natural treatments for curing hemorrhoids because it contains some ingredients that strengthening the capillaries and blood vessel walls.
- Take a cotton ball, saturate it in lemon juice. Apply it on the hemorrhoid. When you apply this you feel some mild tingling or a burning sensation, but it will relief from the pain very soon.
- Squeeze half lemon into half cup of hot milk. Now drink it. Do this every three hours for effective results.
- Mix 1 tbsp of ginger juice, mint juice, honey and lemon juice together. Take this one time in a day. It will best treatment for curing hemorrhoids.
#2. Aloe VeraAloe vera is also one of the best natural treatments for curing hemorrhoids. It contains some therapeutic and anti-inflammatory properties which may help to reduce irritation of hemorrhoids. The one of the best thing about aloe vera is that it can be used for both internal and external hemorrhoids.
- For External Hemorrhoids: Apply little bit of aloe vera gel on your anus. Now massage slowly the area of anus. This treatment will give relief you from the pain, soothe and burning sensation.
- For Internal Hemorrhoids: Cut some aloe vera leaves in strips. Cut off the thorn-like part of the plant. Now place these slices in a container and freeze them. Now apply these icy cold aloe vera strips to the hemorrhoid to relieve the pain, itching sensation and burning.
- Wrap some piece of ice in a cloth and apply directly on affected area for 10 minutes. Do this treatment several times a day.
- You can also freeze small pack of vegetables such as corn or peas. Wrap pack in a tea towel. Now apply it on the hemorrhoid for 20 minutes. Do this 2-3 times a day.
#4. Warm BathSoak in a warm bath of 1 to 2 inches of water and Epsom salts. Stay in the water for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat as often as you desire relief. The Epsom Salts help cleanse and soothe inflamed or itchy tissue.
#5. Diet for Internal HemorrhoidsImprove your diet by increasing both your fiber intake and your fluid consumption. Hemorrhoids are often due to constipation. Taking a fiber product or eating plenty of high-fiber foods can help get your stools softened. It is important to drink plenty of water when ingesting fiber. Without water, fiber will not move through the bowels, which leads to further constipation. A stool softener may be used temporarily.
#6. Olive OilOlive oil has some antioxidant properties that are very useful for curing external hemorrhoids. These properties increase the elasticity of the blood vessels, which in turn help to reduce and shrink the size of swollen blood vessels in the anal canal.
- Make some juice by crushing plum leaves and add some drops of olive oil in it. Now apply this mixture on your hemorrhoids. This home remedie will relief you from the swelling and the pain.
- Consume 1 tbsp of olive oil daily because olive oil help to reduce inflammation and monounsaturated fats will improve the functionality of the excretory system.
#7. Apple Cider VinegarApple cider vinegar contains astringent properties, these properties helps to shrink blood vessels and gives relief from irritation and inflamed area of internal and external hemorrhoids. Note, use unfiltered and unpasteurized vinegar for effective and faster results.
- For Internal Hemorrhoids: Mix 1tbsp of apple cider vinegar in one glass of water. Drink this mixture 2 times a day to get effective results.
- For External Hemorrhoids: Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and press it against the inflamed area. You will feel some stinging sensation but soon you will get relief from irritation and itching. Do this treatment several times a day until the swelling reduces.
PreventionTo prevent hemorrhoids and reduce the symptoms occurred by hemorrhoids follow given tips:
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Eat foods that are rich in fiber.
- Avoid long period of sitting.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
- Itching around the anus.
- Fecal leakage.
- Painful bowel movements.
- Painful lump or swelling near anus.