Stomach diarrhea is watery stools that occur more frequently than usual. It is very common problem. You can say diarrhea means more frequent trips to the toilet and greater volume of stool. Diarrhea signs and symptoms usually last a couple of days. But sometimes it can last for weeks. In this situation diarrhea can be a sign of serious disorder, such as inflammatory bowel disease.
|Home Remedies for Upset Stomach Diarrhea|
Mint is a very healthy herb that has antibacterial and antispasmodic properties which help to cure upset stomach. It also contains antioxidants and phytonutrients that help to improve digestion and stimulate bile flow.
- Boil 1 tbsp of dried mint leaves into one cup of water. Leave it for 10 minutes and strain it. now drink this tea several times a day. This will give you instant relief in stomach diarrhea.
- Make juice of 1 tbsp of fresh mint leaves in a blender. Now add 1 tbsp of honey and lime juice init. Drink this 2-3 times in a dy to get rid of stomach diarrhea.
Banana is best food for treating stomach diarrhea. Banana is easily digestible fruit and helps to absorb excess acid in the stomach.
- Mix one mashed ripe banana in a glass of buttermilk. Drink this 2-3 times a day for 2 days.
- Mash 1 ripe banana and mix 1 tbsp of tamarind pulp and a little bit of salt. Eat this mixture 2 times a day for 2 days.
Yogurt is also an effective natural treatment for curing stomach diarrhea. Yogurt has live bacteria cultures like bifid bacterium and Lactobacillus. All these bacteria help to restore the balance of good bacteria in body which in turn help your body to heal more quickly from indigestion and diarrhea.
- Eat 2-3 cups of simple yogurt daily until you get relief. You can also add some apple and banana slices to make taste better.
#4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is also one of the best natural treatment for upset stomach.
- Add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in one glass of water.
- Now add some honey to make it better.
- Drink this daily until you get relieve from symptoms of diarrhea.
Ginger has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that will help soothe stomach pains and relieve diarrhea.
- Mix 1 tbsp of dry ginger powder in to 1 cup of buttermilk. Drink this mixture 2-3 times a day for 2-3 days to get rid of diarrhea.
- Boil few slices of fresh ginger slices in two cups of water for 10 minutes. Let it cool then drink this tea several times day.
#6. Cumin Seeds
Cumin seeds is also a best natural treatment for diarrhea. Follow the following tips to ger instant relief from diarrhea.
- Boil 1 tbsp of cumin seeds in 1 cup of water for 5 minutes. Drink this solution like a tea at regular intervals for 1-2 days.
- Mix 1/4 tbsp of roasted cumin seeds powder with 1/2 tbsp of honey. Eat this 2-3 times a day.
Chamomile is also a best natural herb that contains antispasmodic properties and it relaxes the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract. Tea made from chamomile flowers can help improve an upset digestive system very quickly.
- Boil 1 tbsp chamomile flowers and peppermint leaves in one cup of water for 15 days.
- Strain this mixture well and mix 1 tbsp of honey in it.
- Drink this mixture 3-4 times a day for effective results.