How to Make my Hair Silky: Everyone wants smooth, silky and healthy hairs. Smooth and shiny hair makes your look decent and beautiful. There are so many causes which can make your hair unhealthy such as chemicals in hair products, over brushing, flat and blow iron, over-shampooing, pollution etc. In this article I will share some of the best home remedies for smooth and shiny hair.
|How to Make my Hair Silky|
#1. Coconut Oil
- Massage your hair with warm coconut oil for few minutes and than wrap your hair in towel or shower cap for half an hour. Now Rinse your hair with water. Now shampoo your hair normally.
- Take 4-5 few curry leaves and some coconut oil. Now heat this mixture until it becomes hot. Cool down it room temperature, now massage gently on your scalp and hair. Now cover your hair with towel for 30 minutes. Now wash your hair with shampoo.
- Take one tbsp of olive oil and honey. Mix this in a one egg white until it becomes smooth. Now apply this mixture on your scalp and hair. Cover your head for 30 minutes by shower cap then wash your hair with shampoo.
- Take two eggs and whisk them unit you get foamy mixture. Now mix 2 tbsp of almond oil and half cup of yogurt in it. Apply this paste on your hair and scalp and cover your hair with shower cap for 30 minutes. Then wash hair with shampoo by cool water.
You May Also Like: Yoga Positions for Back Pain Relief
- Take one cup of warm water. Mix 1 tbsp of gelatin, apple cider vinegar and some drops of essential lavender oil in it. Massage your scalp and hair with this mixture. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Now wash off with lukewarm water.
#4. Beer for smooth and silky hair
- Wash your hair normally with shampoo. Now apply flat beer from root to ends of the hair. Massage the beer slowly on your scalp in circular motion. Now leave it for 5 minutes and rinse it off. Follow this process 1-2 times in 15 days.
- Take half or one cup of mayonnaise (according to your hair length). Now apply it on your freshly washed hair, damp hair. Now cover your hair for 30 minutes with shower cap. After 30 minutes wash your hair using cold water and a mild shampoo. Do this remedy one time in a week to get smooth and shiny hair.
#6. Banana hair pack for smooth and silky hair
- Crush one ripe banana and add 2 tbsp yogurt in it. Mix both of these in a mixer so that it becomes smooth paste. Now apply this mixture in your hair. Now leave it for 30-35 minutes. After 30 minutes wash your hair with shampoo.
#7. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix one cup of water in quarter cup of vinegar. Rinse off your hair with it after washing your hair with shampoo.
- Mix 2 tbsp of vinegar, few drops of lemon juice in one cup of water. Rinse off your hair with it after washing your hair with shampoo.