There are so many reasons that causes dry skin. In this article I will tell you some of the best home remedies for dry skin of face.
|Natural Remedies for Dry Face|
Natural Remedies for Dry Face
Follow any of the given home remedies to get rid off dry skin on your face. All these treatments are simple and most effective for curing your dry skin on face.
Milk has some ingredients which can help you to fight against dry skin. So this is one of the best effective home remedies for dry skin.
- Boil some milk until it becomes thick.
- Allow the milk to cool down at room temperature.
- Apply this milk on your face.
- Allow it on your face until it dry.
- Now wash your face with normal water.
#2. Coconut Oil and Banana Mask for Dry Face
Banana is helpful to provide instant relief from dry skin because it contains some moisturizing properties.You can use this treatment 1-2 times a week to get rid of dry skin of your face.
- Take 1/2 ripe banana and 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Mash the banana and stir it in coconut oil to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Now rinse with cold water.
#3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is can be a good moisturizer for your skin and help you to get rid off dry skin. You can use this daily as a regular moisturizer.
- Mix 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Now massage with this mixture on your dry skin and wipe off the excess oil with washcloth.
#4. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a very good treatment for dry skin. It has some fatty acids that are good for drys skin. You can do this treatment daily for getting smooth and glowing skin.
- Apply warm coconut oil on your dry skin before going to sleep. Wash it in the morning. Do this treatment daily to get id off dry skin.
- Apply coconut oil on dry skin after shower or bath.
Hone contains antioxidant, antimicrobial and and humectant properties which help to keep your skin moisturized. Honey also makes your skin smooth, soft and glowing.
- Before taking shower or bath rub honey on dry skin and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Do this daily to get smooth and soft skin.
#6. Yogurt Scrub
You can use this remedy once in a week.
- Add 1/2 cup of yogurt in in 3 tbsp honey. Stir them properly unitl they combine.
- Now mix 3 tbsp of sugar in it.
- Now apply this scrub or mixture on your face and massage in circular motions for few minutes.
- Now leave it for 5-7 minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
#7. Chocolate Pack
You can do this treatment for dry face daily before taking shower or bath to get smooth and glowing skin.
- Take 5 tbsp honey, cocoa water and 2 tbsp maize flour, mashed avocado. Now mix all aforesaid ingredients thoroughly to make smooth paste.
- Now apply this pack on your face dry skin.
- Leave it for 50-60 minutes. Now rinse with lukewarm water.
#8. Mango Mask
Apply mango mask on your dry skin of face for 3-4 times a week to get smooth, moisturized and glowing skin.
- Take one ripe mango.
- Separate the pulp from the skin.
- Now mix 1 tbsp honey into mashed mango.
- Now add 3 tbsp of olive oil in it and mix till you get smooth paste.
- Apply this mask on your face.
- Leave it for 50-60 minutes and then rinse with water.