Constipation is a very common digestive disorder problem that can affect people of all age group. A person suffering from constipation face difficulties passing stools, acidity, stomach pain etc. So in this article, I will tell some best effective cure for constipation.
|Effective Cure for Constipation|
Mint and Ginger Tea
|Home Remedies: Mint and Ginger Tea For Constipation|
Ginger and Mint both are effective home remedies for constipation. Peppermint contains menthol, it has an antispasmodic effect that relaxes the muscles of a digestive tract. Ginger is warm in nature, it makes more heat inside the body; some herbalists say that ginger can help to speed up sluggish digestion.
|Home Remedies: Fennel Seeds for Constipation|
Fennel seeds are also a good treatment for the cure of constipation. Fennel seeds are useful for treating constipation, bloating, indigestion etc.
- 1 cup of fennel seeds and dry roast them. Grind fennel seeds and sieve the mixture. Now store this digestive powder in a jar for later use. Take 1/2 tbsp of this powder daily with lukewarm water.
Caster OilSwallow 1-2 tbsp of castor oil on empty stomach to cure your constipation problem. To improve the taste you can take it with fruit juice. Caster oil is a very effective treatment for constipation. Within few hours, you will get relief in your condition.
Honey is also beneficial for the treatment of constipation. Honey, act as a mild laxative for constipation.
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey and lemon juice each in a glass of warm water. Drink this mixture daily early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Alternatively, you can consume 2 tbsp of honey 2-3 times a day.
Grapes contains insoluble fibre that will help you to produce regular bowel movements.
- Take 10-15 seedless grapes. Put them 1 glass of milk. Boil it for few minutes. Drink this mixture in the evening. This home treatment is best for young children.
- Alternatively, Eat a small bowl of grapes. You can drink daily 1 glass of grape juice.