Stomach pain is a very common problem. It may occur for several reasons such as ulcers, food allergies, menstrual cramps, constipation etc. There are several home remedies that are very effective for stomach pain.
|Home Remedies for Stomach Pain|
Home Remedies for Stomach Pain
Home remedies for stomach pain are given below:
Peppermint is a good treatment for stomach ache. Peppermint has an antispasmodic effect on the muscles in the digestive tract. It helps to relieve stomach pain.
- Take 1 tbsp of dry peppermint. Boil it in one cup of water for 7-8 minutes, strain it. You can add some honey for taste. Now drink this tea.
- Or you can also chew some fresh peppermint leaves 3-4 times after given interval for quick relief.
#2. Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea is an also a good home remedy for stomach pain if your stomach pain is due to indigestion.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried chamomile. Now take 1 cup of water and put 1 tbsp chamomile in it. Cover this water and allow it to steep for 10-12 minutes. Now strain it and add honey and lemon according to your taste. Now drink this tea. You can drink this tea 2-3 times a day for effective relieve stomach pain.
#3. Lemon with Baking Soda
This is one of the common and most effective home treatment for stomach pain.
- Extract fresh juice from one lemon in one glass of warm water. Now mix 1 tbsp of baking soda and 1/4 tbsp of salt init. Drink it immediately before the fizz fizzles out. You can do this home remedy 3-4 times a day.
#4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is also a good treatment for stomach pain caused by indigestion and gas. Apple cider vinegar is antibiotic in nature that smoothes and improve our digestion.
- Boil one glass of water and mix 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar init. Now add 1 tbsp of honey init. Drink this mixture 3-4 times after a fixed interval (every hour) in a day.
#5. Rice Water
Rice water it very interesting treatment for stomach pain. It acts a demulcent, meaning a substance that relieves inflammation by forming a sort of soothing barrier over a membrane, in this case, the lining of your stomach. Cook white rice as you cook. But cook it in double water as you normal cook. Now strain it in a glass and add some honey. Now drink this water. Use rice for your meal.
#6. Aloe Vera
Drink aloe vera juice to get relieve in the stomach ache. It works well in bloating, diarrhoea and constipation, they are the triggers of stomach pain.
Chew 1 tbsp raw fennel. Fennel helps in improving the digestion while eliminating bloating and giving relief in the stomach ache.
Only for Girls: How to get fair and glowing skin
Causes of Stomach Pain
Causes of stomach pain are given below:
- Infection in the gall bladder
- Infection in the urinary tract
- Food poisoning
- Infection in the stomach
- Menstrual cramps
- Food allergies
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Stones in the kidney
Symptoms of Stomach Pain
Some common symptoms of stomach pain are given below:
- Loss of appetite
- Inability to eat
- Tightness in abdomen
- Difficulty to pass stool
- Difficulty in breathing
- Passage of blood while vomiting