Ear wax is a yellowish substance produced in the ear that is responsible for protecting the skin of ear canal and also provide protection against water, insects, fungi and bacteria. Ear wax is also known as cerumen. But when ear wax is produced in excess than it causes many problems such as ear pain, ear blockage. So in this article, I will tell some best natural ways to remove ear wax.
|Best Way to Remove Ear Wax|
Water, Vinegar and Hydrogen Peroxide
- Take one part of water and white vinegar. Take two parts 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- Now mix all above things well.
- Now heat this solution until it gets warm. Remember don't make it too hot.
- Now put this mixture into a bulb syringe.
- Now gently dispense this warm solution into your ear by tilting your head to the side.
- Now leave it for 4-5 minutes by lying down with the affected ear facing up so the solution remains in the ear.
- Wipe away the ear wax using a clean cloth.
- Repeat this process for the second ear also so both ears becomes clean.
- Take some olive oil.
- Now heat this olive oil until it gets warm. Remember don't make it too hot.
- Now put 3-4 drops of this warm olive oil in the affected ear by using a dropper.
- Now leave it for 4-5 minutes by lying down with the affected ear facing up so it makes the earwax soft.
- Now remove olive oil and wax with ear buds.