Hello guys, today I will tell your some best abs exercises for women. All exercises are simple and most effective for abs. You can do also these exercises at home without any equipment.
Grab a dumbbell (5-10 pound) with both hands. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms straight out.
|Abs Workout Routines for Women|
1. Lunge with Rotation
|Lunge with Rotation|
- Take a big step forward with your left foot and, bracing your abs, twist your torso to the left as you bend your knees and lower your body until both of your legs form 90-degree angles.2
- . Twist back to center, push off your left foot, and stand back up. Repeat on the other leg. That's 1 rep. Do 2 or 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps. Keep your elbows straight but not locked.
2. Plank With Arm Lift
|Plank With Arm Lift|
Make the plank position (toes and forearms on the floor, body lifted). Your body should form a straight line.
- Brace your abs and carefully shift your weight to your right forearm. Extend your left arm in front of you.
- Now hold for 3 to 10 seconds. Slowly bring your arm back in. Repeat with the right arm. That's 1 rep. Do 2 or 3 sets of 5 to 10 reps, resting for 1 minute between sets.
3. Hip-Thigh Raise
Lie on your back with your right knee bent and your left leg extended. Rest your arms on the floor, palms up, at shoulder level with your hips about 2 inches off the floor.
- Raise your hips to form a straight line from your shoulders to your left foot.
- Now Hold for 2 counts, then return to start. That's 1 rep. Do 10 to 15 reps on each side. To make it harder, cross your arms over your chest.
4. Side Plank
Lie on your right side with your legs straight. Prop yourself up with your right forearm so your body forms a diagonal line. Rest your left hand on your hip. Brace your abs and hold for 60 seconds. If you can't make it to 60 seconds, hold for 5 to 10 seconds and rest for 5; continue for 1 minute. Be sure your hips and knees stay off the floor.