Health Benefits of Coconut Water for Babies- Coconut water is loaded with many essential nutrients such as calcium, potassium, Vitamin C, magnesium, and manganese. Coconut water has some medical properties and cures diarrhea, vomiting in babies and indigestion. So coconut water has lots of health benefits for babies and her mothers. In this article, we will take a look some health benefits of coconut water for babies and also we will know how to give coconut water to your baby.
|Health Benefits of Coconut Water for Babies|
Health Benefits of Coconut Water for Babies
Coconut water is loaded with lots of health benefits. It is good for babies health and also prevents your baby from several diseases. Some health benefits of coconut water are given below:
- Coconut water treats cholera.
- Best for rehydration.
- Coconut water treats urinary tract infections.
- Possesses antibacterial properties.
- It is the best remedy for gastrointestinal diseases.
- Coconut water has anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties which can help combat intestinal worms.
- Coconut water is the rich source of fiber.
- Coconut water serves as an effective remedy against prickly heat rashes and helps prevent itching.
- It can help restore the body’s salt during loose motions when the baby loses lots of water and minerals due to exhaustion.
- Coconut Water is low-calorie, low-sugar, and zero cholesterol.
How to Give Coconut Water to Babies
You can give coconut water to your baby in several ways. Some of them are given below:
- Add coconut water to rice.
- Boil vegetables in coconut milk and then mashing it.
- Strain coconut water for any large chunks before mixing it in the feeds or serving it to your baby.
- You can add coconut milk to mashes and purees.