Goji berries fruit derived from the plant species L. barbarum and Lycium Chinensis. Goji berries are most commonly sold dried, although there are now goji berry juices and extracts.Goji berries contains antioxidant properties that supposedly boost your immune system, improve your brain function, increase your life expectancy and reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer,
|Health Benefits of Goji Berry|
Health Benefits of Goji Berry Fruit
- Boost immune system
- Improve brain function.
- Increase your life expectancy.
- Goji berry benefits also include the ability to protect eyes from age-related diseases like macular degeneration, the leading cause of blindness in older adults.
- Reduce risk of heart disease.
- Reduce risk of cancer.
- Good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron and dietary fiber.
- 1/4-cup serving of goji berries provides you with 15 percent of the daily value of iron.
- Goji berries may also help to improve vision.
- Treat anemia and coughs.
- Goji berries provide provide high levels of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Goji berries are loaded with beta-carotene , which helps promote healthy skin.