Benefits of Eating Apple on Empty Stomach- Apple is the best fruit for our health. You may be heard about "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Apples are the rich source of vitamins, proteins, fiber and minerals. Apples have many health benefits such as fighting digestive disorders, their low levels of good cholesterol, regulating glucose levels, and improving your appetite. In this article, we will know about the benefits of eating an apple on empty stomach.
|Benefits of Eating Apple on Empty Stomach|
Benefits of Eating Apple on Empty Stomach
- Apple pectin helps reduce cholesterol levels by lowering insulin secretion.
- Eating an apple on empty stomach help to lose weight.
- Eating apples daily on empty stomach helps in cleaning both the teeth and gums.
- Apples strengthen the quench thirst, heart, lubricate the lungs, decrease mucous and increase body fluids.
- Apples are the rich source of vitamins C, vitamin A, and flavonoids and with smaller amounts of phosphorus, iron, and calcium.
- An apple has only 50-80 calories and has no fat or sodium.
- Apples provide a source of potassium which may promote heart health.
- Apples are believed to increase the production of acetylcholine – a neurotransmitter – so they may improve memory and lower your risk of Alzheimer’s.
- Apples contain compounds called triterpenoids, which may fight against certain cancers like liver, breast, and colon.
Benefits of Eating Apples
|Benefits of Eating Apples|