There is no shortcut through which you can grow your hair. But there are several natural ways to grow your hair naturally. So in this article, I will tell you some natural hair masks that you can prepare at home without spending a penny. And all theses hair masks don’t have any side effect.
|DIY Masks To Boost Hair Growth Naturally|
Onions are the rich source of sulfur which helps to boost the production of the collagen tissues of the hair.
- Extract fresh juice from the onion.
- Apply this juice on your scalp and massage gently.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse your hair with mild shampoo.
2. Gooseberry, Acacia concinna Powder, and Coconut Oil
Gooseberry is also called amla, it is the natural source of antioxidants and Vitamin C. It helps to obtain a healthy scalp thereby promoting hair growth and texture. Coconut oil nourishes and moisturizes your hair while shikakai (Acacia concinna) helps strengthen your hair roots.
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of amla and shikakai (Acacia concinna) powder in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Now boil this mixture.
- After straining this, massage it into your scalp before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can use this mask on a weekly basis.
3. Flaxseeds and Lemon Juice
Flaxseeds are rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which help to promote thick hair. Apart from keeping dandruff under control, it also helps to increase hair elasticity.
- Soak a quarter cup of flax seeds in water overnight.
- In the morning, add two cups of water to the flaxseeds and bring to a boil.
- When it thickens, reduce the flame and squeeze the juice of half a lemon in it.
- After a few minutes, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Now add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice.
- You can use this as a styling gel on a regular basis or apply and leave overnight.
- In next morning, shampoo your hair.
4. Banana and Avocado
Avocado is a rich source of Vitamin E, it helps to moisturize your hair and make it thicker, and the potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates and vitamins in bananas help soften and protect your hair from breakage.
- Mash together 1 medium-sized ripe avocado and 1 small ripe banana.
- Now add 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and wheat germ oil to this mixture.
- Now gently massage this mixture into your hair covering the roots and tips.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now rinse with cold water and shampoo.
- To get effective results use this hair mask twice a week.