Moles are a very common problem of the skin. It can be of brown or black color. Moles can appear anywhere on the skin. Mostly they appear in childhood and can grow or change in color. The reasons of moles are the skin cells. When our skin cells grow in a cluster, instead of being spread throughout the skin. In this article, I will tell you some home remedies to get rid of moles naturally at home.
|Home Remedies to Remove Moles at Home|
Home Remedies to Remove Moles
Here is the list of home remedies that can help you to remove moles naturally at home. You can pick any one of them that suits you better.
1. Flaxseed Paste
The flaxseeds help soften the moles so that they can come out easily.
- Make a smooth paste by grinding one teaspoon flaxseeds with half a teaspoon each of flaxseed oil and honey.
- Using a cotton swab, apply this mixture on the mole.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Repeat thrice a week to get rid of the mole.
2. Pineapple Juice
Pineapple contains citric acid that helps the mole to come off within a week.
- To prepare the juice, cut a medium-sized pineapple into small pieces.
- After blending in a mixer, store in an airtight container and store for a week.
- Soak a clean cotton ball in the juice and generously apply on the mole after every two hours.
3. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains acid content that helps to scrape off the mole when used properly over a period of time.
- Dilute half a cup of apple cider vinegar with half a cup of water and store in a container.
- Before going to bed, dip a cotton ball in this mix and place over your mole.
- Secure with a bandage and leave overnight.
- In the morning, gently massage with some raw coconut oil.
- Repeat daily for a week or until the mole falls off.
4. Onion juice
Onion juice is also an effective remedy for moles. Onion juice has acidic properties that can help get rid of the mole and also leave you with no marks and an even skin tone.
- Chop a small onion and blend in a mixer along with a few tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Now by using a clean cotton pad, apply this juice over the mole.
- You can also apply it evenly to the rest of your face and wash with some warm water after 30 minutes.
- You may have to follow this method daily for a week or two to get rid of the mole.
5. Castor Oil and Baking Soda
It is also a good treatment to get rid of moles at home.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with the ½ teaspoon of castor oil to make a paste.
- Apply this mixture on the mole and leave it overnight.
- In the next morning, wash with lukewarm water.